The Peacemakers Motorcycle Club
Hello my fellow riders. Hope the summer is going great for you. I want to thank everyone who came to the Snake Pit Rally. It was a good one.
Booze Creek Dirt Drags are coming up I thought it would be nice to give a little history about the Peacemakers Motorcycle Club and their event. But first on a personal note. I know a lot of the Peacemakers from all their Chapters. They have always shown my old man and I respect and love and have always supported us. I have watched them give so much back to those in need. They are some of the greatest Brothers and Sisters we have ever had the honor to hang out with. I know if I called any one of them at 2am and I’m broke down alongside the road they will come save me and not ask for anything in return. That’s family!!!
Now for a history lesson.
The Peacemakers Motorcycle Club was chartered in 1968 and has sponsored two field events since the seventies. The club purchased land on Boozy Creek in1975 but had the early field meets and races at the Kingsport Speedway. It was not until1983 the club started having the events at their current location on Boozy Creek. Since then, the club has sponsored two field meets a year. The first event is in May on Mother’s Day weekend and the other event is on the July fourth weekend.
There is always a slew of activities from music on Friday night to biker games, burn out contest, and bands on Saturday. On Sunday, awake to a hearty breakfast and then burgers or barbecue is served before you enter the bike show and watch the racing, unless you feel like competing and throwing some dirt. They end the event by crowning Miss Boozy Creek.
There is plenty of prime camping and good food, so you don’t have to leave the party. Vendors will offer bike parts, tattoos, jewelry, and t-shirts etc….
This is an old-time rally that was throwing dirt long before all the bike nights and poker runs. Come enjoy one of the oldest rallies in Tennessee.
The Boozy Creek chapter of the Peacemakers is the mother chapter with other chapters in Greeneville Tennessee, Richmond Kentucky, Berea Kentucky, Springfield Kentucky, and Cincinnati Ohio. All these chapters have parties and events throughout the year, so look them up on Facebook and check one of their events out.
The oldest old school biker event in Tennessee (55 years). Boozy Creek Dirt Drags. July 1st to July 3rd 2022. $20 weekend pass/$10 Sunday. Gates open at 1pm on Friday Music from Rusty Steel, Saturday Night music from Another Last Time and Aces & Eights.
801 Boozy Creek Road Blountville, TN
For vendor and racing information call 423-967-5733
1. Hillbilly and Vets Pre Party July 22 at Mellowmoon 6pm
2. Family Block Party July 16th 2pm at Tennessee Hills Distillery
1. Thunder In The Smokies June 24th to July 26th
2. Boozy Creek Dirt Drags July 1st to July 3rd
1. St. Jude Children’s Hospital Benefit Ride June 25th
2. East Tennessee Vapors Car,Truck & Motorcycle Show July 16th
3. Marlene Dugger Cancer Ride July 23rd
1. Kingsport Moose Riders Every Wednesday
2. 19E Pit Stop Every Wednesday
3. Quaker Steak & Lube Every Thursday
4. Tulips Grub & Pub Every Friday
5. Peacemakers Bike Night 801 Boozy Creek Every 3rd Friday of each month
6. East Coast Wings Every Wednesday
7. Dog Tag Brigade Every Wednesday at Jonesborough VFW
8. The Pub Out Back Every Monday
1. Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are the only Disney cartoons where both parents are present and don’t die throughout the movie
2. According to research, fans of classical music and those who love heavy metal have shown to have similar personalities.
3. A NASA spacesuit costs a cool $12,000,000.
4. The footprints made on the moon will be there for 100 million years.
5. The moon was once a piece of the Earth.
6. Venus looked just like earth two billion years ago.