Hello my fellow brothers and sisters. I hope this finds you and your family in good health. I like to promote local event, so this week I thought it would be nice to talk about the POW WOW which is hosted by the True Sons Motorcycle Club.The POW WOW has been going on for 33 years in Rogersville, TN. The True Sons started this event as a way to get together with sister motorcycle clubs for brotherhood and fellowship. The first few POW WOW’s were held in a cow pasture and moved around the Rogersville area until the club bought the place they have now at 183 Lawson Drive. Their first club house was on a road called Elbow City and yes that is the actual name of the road. It was near the old Pressman’s home in Rogersville. As with any motorcycle club they take a lot of pride in their clubhouse property and their annual field meet. They show respect to those around them, they help the community around them. At their annual POW WOW, they take great pride in the fact that nobody is served a hot beverage and the food is always amazing.
1. Apple seeds contain cyanide.
2. The cheesiest pizza ever was topped with 154 varieties of cheese.
3. There are giant technicolor squirrels in India.
4. A shark is the only animal that can blink both its eyes.
5. You would likely “mutate” in space without a spacesuit.
6. In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
7. There are around 16 million people alive today that are direct descendants of Genghis Khan.
8. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
9. There’s a city called “Rome” on every continent except Antarctica.
10. The opposite sides of a die will always add up to seven.
11. Marie Curie’s 100-year-old belongings are still radioactive.
12. A dentist invented the electric chair.
13. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
14. The inventor of Pringles is buried in a Pringles can.
15. Women hiccup less than men.
1. Meet & Greet MMA Fighter “Warboy” June 2nd 1pm to 3pm At Biker Wear 116 Buffalo Street downtown Johnson City, TN
2. Bonnaroo June 16th – 19th Manchester, TN
1. 33rd Annual True Sons Pow Wow June 3rd & 4th Newport, TN
2. 8th Annual Snake Pit Bike Rally June 10th to June 12th Shady Valley TN
3. Hog Rock River Rally June 2nd - 5th Cave In Rock, IL
4. Warrensburg Bike Rally June 3rd – 13th Warrensburg NY
5. Street Vibrations Spring Rally June 3rd – 5th Reno, NV
6. Boone Bike Rally June 3rd – 4th Boone, NC
7. June Bug Boogies June 16th – 19th
8. Indian Motorcycle Pow Wow Maggie Valley NC June 16th – 19th
9. Thunder In The Smokies June 24th – 26
1. The Moose Cruise June 4th Kingsport Moose Lodge
1. Kingsport Moose Riders Every Wednesday
2. 19E Pit Stop Every Wednesday
3. Quaker Steak & Lube Every Thursday
4. Tulips Grub & Pub Every Friday
5. Peacemakers Bike Night 801 Boozy Creek Every 3rd Friday of each month
6. East Coast Wings Every Wednesday
7. Dog Tag Brigade Every Wednesday at Jonesborough VFW
8. The Pub Out Back Every Monday