Hello 2024! Hoping this year is a year full of love, peace, happiness and new adventures for all of us. We have said good-bye to 2023 and are now facing a new year of hope and promise. May God Bless each and everyone of you and full your year with all that is good.
When you use affirmations to think more positive thoughts, you will manifest more positive outcomes in your life. However, your year may unfold in a different way than you planned it. This is why it’s so important to not limit the way you think your manifestation will unfold. Always be open to creative possibilities. Say yes to new opportunities and try new ventures with a positive attitude. Remain aligned with your desire to manifest a successful new year but let go of how or when it will manifest. You should repeat the new year affirmations at least twice a day for 30 days. Once in the morning and once in the evening. And then you should repeat the affirmations whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your desire of being successful. For example, if you find yourself complaining about the new year, immediately use the affirmations to replace your negative thoughts with more positive ones. If you want to manifest a year filled with achievements, you must ensure the majority of your thoughts are aligned with being successful.
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started. But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel. Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it. Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation. If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations. Try writing affirmations for yourself. No one knows you and your circumstances better than you! The most powerful affirmations are the affirmations you write for yourself. Choose one positive affirmation that resonates with you each day for the next month to make the most out of the new month.
Take on this New Year with love and hope. Take time to enjoy life and all it has to offer. Go camping and enjoy God creations in nature. Go on a picnic with family and friends. Take a trip to some place you have never been. Re-connect with an old friend. Say Thank You more, open the door for someone you don’t know. Go have some fun and enjoy this bright new year.
Things to do this month:
1. Abingdon’s Largest Indoor Garage Sale January 20th 8pm @ Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center
2. 2024 Launch Party January 27th 11am @ Wrecking Crew Harley Davidson
3. 1st Annual Dave’s Chili Cook-Off Doors Open at 1pm Competition Starts at 4pm @ Peacemakers Club House 801 Boozy Creek Road Blountville, TN. Contact Baldy 423-967-5733 Proceeds to help the family of David Thacker for funeral expenses and headstone.
FULL MOONS OF 2024
1. Wolf Moon on Thursday, January 25 - 12:54 pm
2. Snow Moon on Saturday, February 24 - 7:31 am
3. Worm Moon on Monday, March 25 - 3:01 am
4. Pink Moon on Tuesday, April 23 - 7:51 pm
5. Flower Moon on Thursday, May 23 - 9:55 am
6. Strawberry Moon on Friday, June 21 - 9:10 pm
7. Buck Moon on Sunday, July 21 - 6:19 am
8. Sturgeon Moon on Monday, August 19 - 2:28 pm
9. Harvest Moon on Wednesday September 18 - 10:36 pm
10. Hunters Moon on Thursday October 17 -7:27 am
11. Beaver Moon on Friday November 15 - 4:29 pm
12. Cold Moon on Sunday December 15 - 4:02 am
Useless Facts about 2024:
The Year 2024: A Glimpse into the Future. 2024 is here, and it promises to be an exciting year filled with new advancements and discoveries. From technological breakthroughs to significant events, here are just a few interesting facts about 2024 that will leave you amazed!
1. The Rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI). In 2024, AI will continue to revolutionize various industries, including healthcare, finance, and transportation. With its ability to analyze vast amounts of data and make predictions, AI will play a crucial role in shaping the future.
2. Self-Driving Cars Take Center Stage. Self-driving cars will become more prevalent in 2024, with major automakers introducing advanced autonomous features. These vehicles will enhance road safety, reduce traffic congestion, and provide a more convenient mode of transportation.
3. The Launch of James Webb Space Telescope. The James Webb Space Telescope, set to launch in 2024, will revolutionize our understanding of the universe. With its advanced capabilities, this telescope will enable scientists to observe distant galaxies, study exoplanets, and unravel the mysteries of the cosmos.
4. The First Human Mission to Mars. In 2024, plans for the first human mission to Mars will take shape, bringing us one step closer to becoming a multi-planetary species. This historic endeavor will push the boundaries of human exploration and pave the way for future interplanetary missions.
5. Flying Cars Become a Reality. In 2024, flying cars will transition from science fiction to reality, with prototypes hitting the skies. These vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) vehicles will revolutionize urban mobility, alleviating traffic congestion and providing a new dimension of transportation.